I wonder what Mya would be thankful for... If I had to guess I think some would be;
1~ Of course her 'mama' and 'daddy'! I just love hearing her say those words, oohh!
2~ Grams, Grandpa, Nanna, Pappa and her Aunties and uncles would also be at the top of her list. Can you say spoiled rotten and loved, loved, loved! She is a lucky little lady.
3~ Her 'me', for all of you not versed in Mya-nese, that is her binki. She only gets it when she sleeps but she is oh so glad to see it.
4~ 'Moke and dar-dars' = Milk and Crackers. The day is so much better when you have a sippy cup full of ice cold milk and and endless supply of crackers.
5~ Kitties! She gets beyond excited when she sees a kitty! She lets out this high pitched squeal and wrings her little hands together in front of her. It is hilarious! I let her watch Aristocats the other day and that was a hit.
2 comments:
She is so cute!! Good thankfuls little Maya!!
aww cute! Maybe santa will bring her a kittie :)
Post a Comment