2- Courage - I'll admit that I am a slightly controlling mother, especially when it comes to letting Mya feed herself with utensils. Honestly, I fear the mess that may follow. But, today I'm thankful that I mustered up the courage to let her do it all by herself, she did great and loved every minute of it.
3- Kneaders- Turkey, Bacon and Avocado on Focacia Bread. Heaven!
4- A dependable Car - I'm so glad that we have cars that I don't ever have to worry about.
5- Bleach and Oxyclean Spray and Wash- This dynamic duo saved 2 of Mya's sweaters from those mystery blue spots that appear in your laundry.
4 comments:
that sandwich sounds like heaven. I want one right now, please!
I am grateful for that little face too. Good job feeding yourself Mya!
That sandwich is also my favorite:) I didn't know you pregnant...I've been out of the loop for a while. Congratulations!
i'm right with you on the messy eating...my poor kids have me standing by with broom/mop/wipes/rags at all eating times!
um that's my fave kneaders goodness too!!!
Post a Comment