Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thankful 11/7

Today I am thankful for:

1- The Internet: I needed a little extra help pulling together my relief society lesson for tomorrow and I am grateful for this resource.
2- Cleanliness - The entryway is swept, mopped, window washed, and baseboards clean. This is a much needed task that I finally completed and it feels so nice to check it off my list.
3- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser- Microwave splatter is no match for this man.
4- Nickelcade- Yep, you read that right. Today I am thankful for this junky little arcade that I went to with my in-laws. Mya and I observed mostly, because she was freaked out by all the noise, but I did attempt a game that was a dance, dance revolution type game where you waved your hands over sensors to hit the 'notes'. It was quite entertaining, especially because we were 'performing' the song "I will follow Him' from Sister Act.
5- Good Days- I love the days when everything runs smoothly and when I sit down at the end of the day I think to my self, 'What a good day'. I'm don't always appreciate how many good days I have, so today I am thankful for them.

4 comments:

Amberly said...

my microwave is unbelievable scary right now. thank you for the magic eraser tip!! good luck on your lesson tomorrow.

kimmalee said...

Yes, I will be trying out a magic eraser soon as well. Thanks for the tip. Nicklecade...good times. I think it's fun to just people watch at nickel cade sometimes. Hope you feel good about your lesson. Love and miss you guys.
PS my friend and I are going to try a boutique this weekend...provided that the etsy stuff gets here in time! I'll let you know how things go.

FishinFamily said...

I bet your RS lesson was amazing! =)
I'm excited to try Mr. Clean on the microwave. I use it on my wall, you have no idea of the excitement I felt as I read about using it in the microwave. YAY!!

Croslands said...

Oh dear!!!! Guess, what I get for not checking blogs for a couple of weeks!!! Holy crap, your prego!?! I love it! Congratulations. Mike is in the other room and I yelled. "Cody and Aub are having a baby!! I saw your little side bar lady counter and then I had to go back and see when you wrote about it. And yep it's right after the last post I had read. I am so happy for you and I hope that you are feeling good. We love you!