1 - My Family: I am so very lucky to be completely surrounded by family. I think that I often take for granted the fact that I live so close to my parents as well as Cody's. We can spend the evening letting Mya soak up the love that is poured out for her, I can have adult conversations, ask new mommy questions and enjoy wonderful company.
2- Kim, Glenn and little Tate - It has been such a joy to have this wonderful family back in Utah for the summer. I have loved having a girlfriend that is conveniently my sister-in-law who I can talk to, vent to, and bounce ideas off of.
3- A growing vocabulary - I love hearing Mya's vocabulary grow, I love the funny way she says words and how sometimes I'm the only one who has any idea what she is talking about. I love that when you leave someone she tells them 'bye', 'see you' and blows kisses.
4- Mischievous smiles - I can't help but smile when my little girl looks at me out of the corner of her eye and there is a twinkle there that you know there is so much more going on in her little head than I give her credit for.
5- My bed - I am so ready to crawl between my flannel sheets, which I am also thankful for, and have a good night sleep.
2 comments:
I love you guys too. Oh yes, her michievious smile is just hilarious. THere is SO much going on inside that tiny curly haired head.
yipee! I love your five! and seeing as my kids were up WAY too early today, the flannel sheets sound like complete heaven!!
Post a Comment