Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful

What am I thankful for....

1~ I'm thankful that our awesome neighbor, that takes care of the grounds, replaced the lights outside my house so that when I come home from work in the morning it's nice and bright.

2~ That I work at a place where I can sneak in and use the ultrasound or Doppler to make sure my little bean is still alive and kicking. And who can resist watching those little miracles move around the ultrasound screen.

3~ That I was able to attend the temple with my cousin for her wedding.

4~ That I had so many family members that were able to be in the temple with us. That is really such a wonderful blessing.

5~ I'm thankful that her siblings traveled from Washington for the wedding. There were so many of them that I haven't seen for years. I didn't even know or recognize some of their kids.

6~ I'm thankful that I can see the actual surface of my scrapbook/craft table. That is so much more conducive to creativity than the explosion that was there before.

7~ Photos! I am in love with taking pictures, looking at pictures and enjoying all the memories.

8~ I'm thankful that Cody and I have very open communication in our relationship. We can talk about random things, or very important things and we both listen to each other. It is such a blessing in a relationship to know that you can talk to your spouse about anything.

9~ Pay-days, yes I realize that this is very worldly and superficial but I really am thankful that these days come around.

10~ Nap time, these are just what mommy and the little miss need to recharge. And it's when mommy can work on some of her projects.

2 comments:

kimmalee said...

Oh how fun that you get to see your little babe! Say hello from Auntie Kim next time you two have a visit!

Wilson Family said...

Aub, I love to read about these. It really makes you put things into perspective