Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Handing out Dicipline

Last week, when I was having a preggo moment with the toilet, Mya came hustling in to find out what all the fuss was about. When she discovered I was 'playing' in the toilet she looked at me sternly, said 'no' and quickly slapped the lid closed on my head. Do you think the may have had this experience herself? It's possible.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

oh my heck, I just laughed right out loud. what a funny girl! sorry about your head, but good work mya!

The Kelly Variety said...

That really is gross playing in the toilet, I'm glad someone in your family knows that!

Katelyn & Wade said...

Oh my gosh, I am dying! Laughing out loud. I am sorry you were over the toilet, but that is dang funny.

Anonymous said...

Good giggle. Mya's a quick learner!

Cammi said...

Oh man that kid is funny!! She is getting so big and I love hearing about it!!

Cammi