Today I am thankful for:
1- The scriptures; it is so amazing how I always read exactly what I need. I am so thankful for the love of our Father in Heaven.
2- Rit Color Remover; I had my first run in with pink laundry and I'll tell you what this stuff is amazing.
3- Soup; There is just something wonderful about a great bowl of soup when it's chilly outside.
4- My husband, I know I have listed him before but I just love the man! He is so hard working and always working to make our little family more comfortable.
5- When my little girl wants to sit on my 'yap' and when I walk downstairs and she yells 'Mya! Mya!' after me.
1 comment:
she is such a little talker these days! and Rit? oh, I'm extrememly sorry for your unfortunate experience... glad the stuff worked!
Post a Comment