1~ This adorable outfit that Mya wore to church! The little skirt was made by her amazing Auntie Kim, and we got oodles of compliments.
2~ I'm thankful that we had a fun evening visiting with both our families. We are so very lucky to live so close to them.
3~ Home movies. Despite the the awkward feeling I get watching myself at 13, it is really fun to have them.
4~ The renewing spirit that I get from church, sometimes when I've wrangled Mya for all the meetings I'm not sure that I have got much out of the whole ordeal but when I look back there are definitely moments when the spirit touched my heart.
5~ That my little girl loves books.
3 comments:
Good gracious my niece is unbelievably cute!
Yes, she is oh, so, adorable.
Please go and read my comment from the 7th. I posted it on the wrong post. I meant to put it here but I was too excited to pay attention to what I was doing.
Man that picture of her is so cute!!
Post a Comment