~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I have been a slacker the last few weeks keeping up with my thankful days but I want you all to know that although I didn't write them down everyday they were in my mind. It is amazing how aware I have become of the endless blessings that are a part of my everyday life. I am truly blessed beyond my own comprehension. I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have had this past month to focus on the things that I am thankful for daily and I hope that I can continue to have things pop into my head and recognize my blessings. Here are a few thankfuls that have been on my mind over the holiday weekend.
~ Family! What a wonderful blessing this is. That each of us has the chance to come to this earth and be raised in a loving family and now our Father in Heaven is trusting me to continue this sacred institution with my sweetheart. I am thankful for the strength that comes from our extended family, the laughter, our traditions, our friendships and the memories.
~ Cody, I love you more than I can say and I am so thankful that you were persistent and patient when we first met. I can't imagine my life without you.
~ Miss Mya, I am thankful for her spunk. That she is patient with her parents as we figure this whole thing out. I am thankful for her curly hair, her hippo teeth and every little part of her. You are my sweet little girl and I love you so much.
~ My parents and my In-laws. WoW!! I really have been blessed with goodly parents. There often are not words to describe these wonderful men and women. Their love and dedication to the gospel, and their families. They truly are the ultimate examples of love and righteous parents. I am so thankful for them and I hope that I can follow their lead and become the type of parents that they are to me. Thank you all so very much for all you do for me and my little family. I honestly couldn't make it without you.
~ I am so thankful for my brother Tyson and Sister-in-law Mallory. That they have chosen to leave the 'world' and dedicate themselves to missionary service. I can't imagine the sacrifices they have made, the sorrow or the joys that they are experiencing. I am so thankful for their examples of true and complete dedication to the gospel.
~I am thankful for my other siblings and my siblings-in-law. I truly got the cream of the crop! I enjoy every minute that I have with each of you. I enjoy the closeness that we have with each other, I love the inside jokes and I hope you each know that I learn from you and you have made me a better person by your influence.
~ Amberly, I am thankful for you my sweet cousin. I know that we have only met in person once but I am so thankful for you. I am thankful that you challenge me to be better. I am thankful that I can feel like I know you and your sweet family better because of the blogging world. Thank you for your friendship.
~ I am thankful for my Savior; his atonement for me and the fact that I am never alone. He knows my name, what I look like and He loves me for who I am. I am thankful for the gospel, our living Prophet and the guide that it is in my life. I know that without these shining lights in my life I would be very lost.
4 comments:
I love those cute little "hippo" teeth. I think they are adorable!
I have had the same experience this month. Today I kept catching myself thinking that I could include certain things on my list today and then remembering that the "challenge" is over. I'm glad i still notice them. i think you're fabulous, a wonderful mother and wife... love you!!
You are fabulous indeed. I love you babe.
Oh my she's cute!
Post a Comment