Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Merry Christmas one and All!




Christmas has come and gone and it seems like, once again, it was too fast. We had such a wonderful day, I always feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to see everyone and spend the time that I want to with each of them. Time flies when you're having fun, and it flies with extra speed on Christmas day.


We were so blessed this season, Cody and I got everything we could have wanted and much more. Mya was so much fun, and was even more spoiled than we were. We are so very lucky to have such wonderful family and friends. We love you all so dearly and hope that your day was as filled with magic and the spirit of Christmas as our was.


Mya was a little more interested in presents this year, it took some coaxing to get her to rip all the paper off and not stop after one piece.
She loved all her new clothes and let us know that each one was 'cute' as she pulled them out of the box.

Books, princess toys and a baby doll with all the accessories were left under the tree by the man in red. Mya's not sure about the baby doll yet, but she did push her around in the stroller for a bit prior to abandoning her on the floor.

Our first stop of the morning was Cody's parent's house for sourdough pancakes, egg bake and orange Julius. Delish! We exchanged gifts and waited for his sister Mallory to call from her mission in Italy.

Cody's brother Adam bestowed these fabulous little undergarments upon all the men in the family. They say 'Fake it 'till you Make it', and look like they are from some Conan the barbarian action figure.


Cody says he's not sure if DD pecks were on his Christmas list... hmmm?



Mya and Aunt ZZ


Mya has an obsession with glasses, and if she can get her hands on them she will not give them up.






Trying out the Rock band drums with Camarie.

Next, we went to my parent's house to talk to my brother who was calling from his mission in Brazil. Really, what awesome Christmas gifts, from both sides of the world, I got to talk to and remember more clearly, two of my favorite people. It was great! Mya even gave them a shout out, literally, as she kept yelling their names over and over into the phone.


Mya and Uncle 'K'


I'll be honest, I had second breakfast at my mom's house and it was divine! My favorite breakfast casserole, juice and a sugar cookie! That's my idea of breakfast!



More presents for Miss Mya! The most adorable outfit and boots! Grams, we love them!




PS~ and if you've notices my child's lack of cute Jammies and are wondering why she's naked... well we tried to lay her down for a nap at my mom's and she screamed so loud and so long that she vomited all over herself in protest. So, we decided to skip the nap and have a bath instead.



Mya was also thrilled with her new 'Pincess shone'


Score Grams!!


Mya and Grandpa



My parents got her the most adorable kitchen! It is so great because it is just her size right now and you can pop it up when she grows and it has another whole level that makes it taller. She absolutely loves it and makes us lots of soup.





Oh, Christmas! I love this day and I still look forward to it with this much excitement!


Again, Merry Christmas everyone, know that we love you and hope you are enjoying the season.

7 comments:

Erin Evelyn said...

looks like you guys had a wonderful christmas! and Mya got spoiled!! can't wait to see you all for new years!!

Katie said...

I love Mya's big brown eyes. She's gorgeous. Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas! It does go too fast, doesn't it?

Trish Griffee said...

So cute!! By the way congrats on a second girl!

kimmalee said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I sure love Mya in that sweet polka dot dress! What a fun Christmas it was!

The Hunt's said...

Let's talk about those cute boots! I LOVE them Mya! Tessa will be jealous when she sees them! I'm so glad you had a fun day, I imagine Christmas is just going to keep getting better and better!

Croslands said...

So fun to be able to be with both of your families this Christmas. Could you get Coco to put that nice little muscle mas suit on under his clothes and get a nice little photo of that? We would all love it.

Sue said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! What a sweet little girl, all that gorgeous curly hair!