While on this trip, we discovered the joy that can be had from the tunnel O' fish.
Mya went absolutely berserk, it was hilarious. She just stood next to the glass, wiggling her little fingers, almost like she was trying to tickle the fish, and saying 'fish, fish, fishy'!
Anyone who got within her line of sight was quickly informed that they were looking at fish.
After tearing her away from the fish tank, I thought she would be just as intrigued with the taxidermy, but no good, she just wanted to go back and see the fish! I guess I know a good place to entertain her for a little while this winter.
After tearing her away from the fish tank, I thought she would be just as intrigued with the taxidermy, but no good, she just wanted to go back and see the fish! I guess I know a good place to entertain her for a little while this winter.

3 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how big she's getting!
Did you know they feed those fish at 6:00 everyday. The put live goldfish in there and the big fish go crazy! It's quite eventful...
That is super cute! We may need to pay a visit while I am in town!
I love the reflection in the last picture! We are so excited to see you guys in a few weeks. Yay!
Post a Comment