Thursday, December 24, 2009

Early Christmas Present

We just got back from the Dr.'s office and are very excited to share with everyone that Mya is going to have a SiSteR!! That's right, it looks like another little girl is on it's way to join our family. Everything looks great on the ultrasound, everything is growing at the right pace, everything is where it is supposed to be and shaped the way it's supposed to be. Thank heaven, that's always good to hear. We are so excited, now we just have the task of naming the little cutie.

8 comments:

The Adcocks said...

Might I suggest Kami. It is a beautiful name.
Congrats on the new baby, keep good notes for me on the transition of one to two kiddies.

kimmalee said...

YEA FOR A NEW NIECE FOR ME! Congrats you two!

Nicole Fryer said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations. What a great Christmas Present.

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys! Merry Christmas!

The Stanley's said...

Hurray! That will be so fuN!

christina said...

congratulations! i am so excited for you!

Croslands said...

Hooray, now don't let Cody think that this is going to save money. Because now you need MATCHING EVERYTHING! It's time to start all over with matching outfits and dresses. Ahhh the fun. Mya will be a sweet big sister.

Cammi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know I'm late but I just read this and I'm so happy for you two!