
Last night was my little brother McKay's first date. It also just happened to be his school's Sweetheart's dance. He was pretty excited. He went with a girl in my ward named Shikeya. She is the most amazing girl, the exact type of girl anyone would pick to date their little brother! And lets admit it, she's
Gorgeous! Thanks, you two, for stopping by last night. I hope you had a great time!
2 comments:
Holy smokes Shikeya! That first date is setting the bar pretty high! And I wonder...did Debi and Tamara go V-day shopping for the little ones together? Because Tessa's grandma gave her that EXACT outfit (sweater, jeans and shoes!) for her Valentine's surprise!
Holy Hot Stuff! I'm with Katelyn, McKay just screwed himself for all future dates because she is so beautiful. Although I'll say that McKay looks mighty good himself. Tell him thanks for getting rid of the platinum hair.
Post a Comment