Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy 16th Birthday Uncle McKay!

16 Wonderful reasons we love MK...

1~ You can always make us laugh; impressions, quotes, and your quick whit.

2~ You have a strong sense of self.

3~ You aren't afraid to make a bold statement (ex. the baby blue sport coat ).

4~ You are the greatest uncle, always willing to help and love Mya.

5~ You have a soft side, one that is in tune with the spirit and very loving.
6~ You aren't embarrassed to hug your sister in front of your friends.

7~ You make friends easily.

8~ You have the type of personality that draws people to you, others want to be with you.

9~ You are a strong athlete.

10~ You are a talented artist... I can't wait to see what you draw on your wall.

11~ You are willing to try new adventures. ( Not so much when you were younger, remember waiting in lines in Disneyland?)

12~ You honor your priesthood and are worthy to hold it.

13~ You love us, even when we annoy you or tease you.

14~ You are accepting of others and don't judge them.

15~ You are a loyal friend, teammate and family member.

16~ You are just amazing, handsome, wonderful and talented all the way around!

We love you so much and hope that you have a great birthday!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

great uncles are priceless, happy birthday to yours!!

Robyn said...

What would we do with out that boy! I really cant believe he is 16!

The Keetch Klan said...

He truly is his own spirit and I love him for it! I can't believe he's 16 either-that's my baby! I'm getting old. Thanks for helping him know he's loved and listened to. You're the best sister--the boys adore you.