Saturday afternoon we got an invite to join Dave, McKenzie and friends at Trafalga.
Pretty much, we think Dave needed someone to talk to but we were thrilled with the idea so we packed up and headed to meet them.
Mya's first reaction as we walked in the door, to the not so quiet arcade, was to put on her worried face and start to cry. But, after a few minutes she decided that the place wasn't as bad as she thought.
So the next 20 minutes or so were spent by the girls deciding just which prizes they wanted to take home with them.
The girls were sweet enough to sacrifice some of their tickets to get Mya a cookie monster.
Thanks girls!
While we were waiting for prizes to be picked, Cody and I decided to play some games ourselves.
Lucky me!
Mya and Grandpa Dave

So fun! I haven't ever done that. It was interesting to see how many times I had bleached spots off my coat.
Good times had by one and all! Thanks to Kenzie and Dave for inviting us, we had a great time!
PS : If any of you know how to take pictures in black light please let me know how it's done because I was trying yesterday and it was driving me crazy that I couldn't figure it out!
5 comments:
Keep Dave away from Vegas...
That does sound like fun. Spencer and I almost went to Trafalga on Saturday too. To bad we could have seen you guys.
You look great! While shooting the basketball there was a nice profile and it didn't even look like you had a momma pooch (I hate you). I love the last pic of Mya on the bar stool. She is adorable.
I love that last picture. Does Trafalga do glow in the dark golf now? That sounds fun! I'll have to try next time I'm in UT. And I am impressed that those girls would give up their tickets. What sweethearts!
It looks like you had such a fun time and you made quite the winnings in tickets. :) Mya is so cute!
Post a Comment