Friday, February 20, 2009

I am Officially an Auntie!!

Wahoo, now I get to be the Auntie that spoils her nephew!

I hope I can live up to Auntie Kim, she is the sweetest to Mya. She is Amazing!

Tate Willem Makechnie

2/17/09

Isn't he the absolute cutest! So handsome already!

I love the extra chubs, all 8lbs 15 oz of it!

(Kimmy, you are a wonder woman!)

We love you so much Kim, Glenn and sweet baby Tate!

Thanks for helping us obtain our Aunt, Uncle and Cousin titles, it's so much fun!

We can't wait to see you next month.

Smother him with kisses from his Auntie Aubry!
Love you!

4 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

he's adorable! I love chubby babies.

kimmalee said...

I love chubby babies too. He is so much fun to snug. Thanks for the congrats Aub. I'm so excited for you guys to meet. Wish it wasn't so far away! I also wish you all just lived in Texas with us. He has no idea how many people love him already.

Glenn Makechnie said...

Smothering as we speak.

Croslands said...

Hip, hip!