Thursday, February 5, 2009

Girls day and the results thereof.

Tuesday, Mya and I ventured north with Grams to have a girls day.

Our first stop was to purchase vinyl, oh the oodles of colors there were to choose from. We went a little nuts, sorry dad and Cody.

We then enjoyed lunch at Zuppa's, which was utterly delightful.


Our next stop the European wonder that is ....


We wandered, ooohing and aaahing at the furniture, accessories and the organization supplies.

And the prices, it just feels like you are always getting a bargain.
Mya and I were playing around in the children's section and since I can't resist putting things on my child's head....

**The Haul**

So many cute things: Shelves for Mya's room, a vase and peony's, frames, office organization stuff and a 99 cent mouse pad because boy did we need one.

~* Now you all might want to sit down because the cuteness that is to follow is beyond words.

All I have to say is thank you to the Vinyl store, my mom and her Cricut!

Before



After!


Little Miss Mya ( 33 weeks), supervising the additions in her room.

I think she's thrilled about the changes.


I love them, I think they are so HAPPY.

Do I need more, let me know what you think.

I have a bunch of smaller ones made so I could add more.

11 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

I love her wall! I've only seen the vinyl words, the flowers are darling. You are a great shopper!

Amberly said...

no, you don't need more, it's perfect! they stand out just enough, great work!! the frames are so fun, lucky little mya!!

kimmalee said...

I agree, it's perfect just like it is. I LOVE the flowers! Such cute colors and the frames are just awesome. I love that you can make basic pictures frames yours with those cute flowers. I love it!

Trish Griffee said...

Love that vinyl. I need to figure out how to do that with my cricut. I don't scrap book so I should find something to use it for.

Croslands said...

Oh dear that is so cute. I love it. Sounds like it was a fun day too.

The Adcocks said...

Vinyl, cricut, head gear? Sounds like you had an awful time! Sometimes I wish that I were good at things like that, you definitely have an eye for things that look nice. I am also super impressed that you still count weeks. I think I lost track at 10...that was when Gabe went into his own room.

Raquel said...

So very cute- and I am jealous that you have a IKEA so close- ours is in Portland which isn't to far- 3 hours- when we came that wsy I had to stop at yours and the one in Tempe- I love IKEA !!!
And of course with your mom how could her room not be cute.

FishinFamily said...

I LOVE her wall and the frames. You two are craft queens. I think that's a talent! =) (Atleast you could use that as an excuse when you go buy more...you are developing your talent right?!) Mya's hats look fabulous!!

Marcie said...

Oh Aubry, I LOVE cricut! I need one. does your mom love it? How cute is that? Very very crafty you saucy girl! LOVE IT

Robyn said...

Aubs, this looks so cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, will you come help with my girls rooms? I am seriously challenged when it comes to this area!