Another week has gone by and it seems that apart from the occasional trips to Target, there hasn't been too much exciting to report. I have devoured more than my fair share of valentines sugar cookies and have now resolved to work out more to make up for my gluttony.
So here are a few exciting highlights from our week thus far...
Mya is now 8 Months Old!
~2 new teeth
~some impressive new babbles, "ma-ma-ma", "da-da-da"
She has no idea what they mean but they are adorable
~She has discovered that she can scream, and these random ear piercing cries are making leery of what she will be like as a 2 year old.
~I think her hair color has finally tainted her temper.
~She loves a good game of peek-a-boo, those giggles are the best!
~ Not a crawler yet but will roll to get wherever she wants.
~ She can entertain herself, when she wants to, with her toys. She also loves looking at her books.
We are so excited to have a nephew!
I'll let Kimmy post all the stats and I'll record it for myself later; I don't want to ruin the name surprise.
Congrats to Kim and Glenn! We are so excited for you and CAN'T Wait to see pictures!
Congrats to Kim and Glenn! We are so excited for you and CAN'T Wait to see pictures!
At the request of this cute couple I have posted a different picture of them.
They felt that the s'more picture just didn't do them justice.
Less than a month to go and these two will be stuck with each other.
So, that means Bridal shower time!
I have been putting my Stampin' Up product to use over the last couple days making shower invites and I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.


9 comments:
Darling pictures of Mya. She looks like such a big girls sitting up by herself. I don't think I'm quite ready for that. Little Tate will be excited to play with his cousin this spring.
Darling pictures of Mya. She looks like such a big girls sitting up by herself. I don't think I'm quite ready for that. Little Tate will be excited to play with his cousin this spring.
She is so cute. Don't worry, the ear piercing screams and whining that you so frequently hear from two year olds are drowned out by the cute clever things they say and do.
She is so cute! As for that scream...if only it would wait until she was 2 and if only it stopped at 2.
As for the belly picture of your friend...you remember seeing me right?...it only got worse from there...you seemed tiny to me:) Maybe it's all perspective.
and I like the invites...very cute!
I didn't realize my Dallin and Mya were so close. I think after having him all I could think about was, "That feels better!" I'm sue Kim can relate! She is a cuttie!
Aub, she is so adorable and looking more and more like Cody. Isn't is so fun when they learn new things and everything they do is sooo cute.
LOVE the pics of Mya. She is just cuter every time I see her. It's so crazy how fast it goes. It almost makes me sad because I know my sweet little boy will grow up that fast too...and I really want him to stay just like this forever and ever. The invites are absolutely darling! You're amazing.
I can't believe she is 8 months old. She is a-dor-a-ble! Congrats on becoming a new aunt too!!
Oh our cute little Mya. I can hardly wait to hear this new scream that you are speaking of.
The shower invites are adorable!
Post a Comment