Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sugar cookies, Conversation Hearts, Kisses and more!

Happy Valentines Day!

Cody, Mya and I have had a grand day celebrating LOVE.

We started out with a trip to Kneaders Bakery to partake of their delightful french toast. These things are delish!
We ventured out in the snow to visit Grams and Grandpa.

The rest of the day we have just hung out and been fantastically lazy.
How great is that?
Watching movies, snuggling and having a nap. Life is great.

We Love you all and hope you have a 'lovely' Valentines.


6 comments:

Hilary said...

I love the picture of Mya and her daddy conked out. So Cute!

The Adcocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Adcocks said...

I love the dual right pit air out pose sported by father and daughter. Priceless. Pretty soon he will be teaching her how to mask her smell with deer pee so as to not scare the game away....

Wilson Family said...

That last picture was so cute. She is getting so big and more beautiful. I hope you guys are doing well.

Trish Griffee said...

I love the pictures I have of My girls falling asleep with daddy. KK use to go straight to sleep if Michael did. I love that your 2 are laying the same way it's so cute!

Kayla said...

I love how Mya & Cody have the same arm up above their heads...to cute to find such similar traits!