Monday, September 8, 2008

Silly Little Thing...

We all have a Princess inside, let me know who yours is!
I was surprised who I turned out to be.

You Are Mulan!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

7 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Aub, that was pretty fun! I took the quiz, and I was Snow White!

Croslands said...

Snow White too. I've always liked those little dwarfs.

FishinFamily said...

Hi Aubry ~ I talked to your mom this morning and got your blog address...I love it!!! Mya is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your blog, I just read the whole thing...LOL. It looks like you're having so much fun. Welcome to the mommy club, you are so awesome, Mya is such a lucky little girl. Love you to pieces. :) ~ Nikki flyfishinfamily.blogspot.com

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh I just have to leave a comment and tell you how much I love your hair! You look amazing! I love it!!!

The Hunt's said...

That's 3 for Snow White. I thought I had a little more pizazz than Snow White, oh well!

The Keetch Klan said...

Aubry, You independent thing! How different from your mom! I'm Snow White! but also very close to Belle. This was fun! Thanks! Love you!

The Hansen's said...

So I did it again with my 2nd choice answers and I got Snow White... So I guess it would depend on the day which Princess surfaces :)