Friday, September 26, 2008

How Does Our Garden Grow?

Since Gramma Keetch's fall earlier this summer, there have been a few things that have fallen by the wayside on the priority list. Harvesting the garden was one of them. So the other night when Cody and I went to visit we were hanging outside and decided now was a good time to "de-club" the zucchini plant. Here are the fruits of our labors! If there was an entry at the State Fair for biggest Zucchini Club, we would so win!

To give you an idea of how amazingly gigantic they are we had to showcase them next to Mya, who if you remember is 25 inches long!



Showing off our prize zuch!




My 2 girls! Mya meeting Meg for the first time. Every little girl needs a good ole dog!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Aubs, those are huge! She looks so cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! Fun to someday have proof that she was as tiny as a zucchini, oh wait, that the zucchinis were as huge as her! :-)

Croslands said...

I burst into laughter the minute your blog came up. Those are stinkin huge zucchinis. I love z...bread. Send some my way. :)