Friday, September 19, 2008

Mya is 3 Months Old!



3 Months old already! Time is going by so quickly and you know what this means...

Mommy has to go back to work. So you and Dad get to have Daddy/Daughter dates once a week. It's going to be great. He loves you so much!

Mya we love you more than we realized we could love you. You have made us better people and we are so thankful you are part of our family!


4 comments:

FishinFamily said...

Crazy how much a baby changes your life huh!? She's a doll. I love looking back at her pictures from just a few weeks ago. She's changing so much. :) What a doll!!!

FishinFamily said...

Sorry, didn't notice I put doll down twice. I guess you obviously get the point I was trying to make. :)

Wilson Family said...

Oh Aub, she get's more adorable every week. And no don't think you are crazy because you would rather watch your child learn new things than watch t.v. we do the same thing.

kimmalee said...

She is getting chunkier! She's so cute! So, how was your first day back at work after such a nice break? Did dad and daughter enjoy their night out?