Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been Tagged!


3 Favorite Last Purchases:
1. Adorable flower for Mya's hair!
2. Cute new sweater for me

3. Fun Fabric to attempt to make burp clothes

3 Fears:
1. I don't love heights
2. Losing someone I love
3. I kind of have issues with deep water, I don't swim well.

3 Favorite Movies:
1. A Knights Tale
2. Grumpier Old Men

3. Pride and Prejudice (the new one with Kiera Knightly)

3 Facts about me:
1. I have chicken issues, I hate those tendon thingies. If I hit one then I have a hard time finishing the rest of the chicken. It's contaminated!
2. I don't mind the smell of the electrocautery in a operating room. (Really weird and gross, I know)
3. I used to show dogs and do dog agility

3 Thing I haven't done:
1. Mastered a second language -

2. Been through a session at all the local temples
3. Been to the zoo this year
3 Thing I can't Live without:
1. My family

2. Deodorant - I apply multiple times daily just for good measure
3. The Gospel
3 Things on today's list:
1. Give Flu Shots at the drug store

2. Go to Bunco
3. Kiss my hubby and my cute baby
3 Favorite Dishes:
1. Seafood of any kind really - salmon, crab, shrimp, Yumm-O
2. Real potato salad!

3. Lettuce wraps from PF Changs
3 Places I have lived:
1. Pleasant Grove (Growing up and currently)

2. Provo ( our mouldy first apt.)

3. Brief stints in Orem and Lindon

( ok so I don't get out much )
3 Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. CSI Las Vegas

2. What Not to Wear
3. Friends
3 Places I have traveled:
1. Hawaii
2. France
3. Disneyland - it's a classic!
3 Favorite Desserts:
1. Homemade chocolate Ice cream
2. Grandma Smith's Apple Pie

3. Eclair cake

3 Things I would buy if money wasn't an issue:
1. New wardrobe!
2. House with a yard and decorate it however I want
3. Cruises and other travel stuff
3 Wishes:
1. To be a good mom like all the ladies I am surrounded by
2. Serve a mission with cody and do service in some foreign country
3. Keep on falling in love with my fantastic hubby

3 People I Tag:
1. Kimmy

2. Mom
3. Kimber

4 comments:

Croslands said...

uh oh, it will take me a couple of days.

kimmalee said...

me too but I'm pondering my responses. I like these things. It's fun to see how much we have in common.

Aubrey Smith said...

Aubry-
Your blog is so cute.I've had fun looking at it and catching up on your life. Your little girl is adorable. I am glad you tracked me down. It was really good to see you in the temple, and my sister is so excited to have met your sister-in-law. Oh and I'm delivering at Utah Valley.

The Keetch Klan said...

OK, you've got me! I'll do my best!