Monday, September 15, 2008

Little Fingers, Little Toes

I am constantly awed by the tiny size of an infant. Their hands and feet are just the right size for their little bodies but when you compare them to your own they are incredibly small.

I couldn't resist sharing these pictures of Mya with her Grandpas, both of whom are absolutely smitten with her.


Grandpa Keetch


Both Mom and Grandpa sport a crooked pinkie; hopefully she doesn't luck into one too.



Grandpa Hansen

Mya's feet look so small next to Grandpa's size 13's!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!! Don't we love Grandpas!?!?

The Keetch Klan said...

Oh Aubry, I love these pictures! What a treat for Mya to have later on. Grampas are the best--next to Grammas!!!

kimmalee said...

Let's hope Mya doesn't inherit the Hansen boys big feet. How would a stylin girl like Mya find cute shoes that big?

Croslands said...

Holy cow that foot picture is awesome!

The Stanley's said...

What a fun scrapbook page that will be!