I'm going there someday to feel the Holy Spirit,
to Listen and to Pray.
I love to see the temple. I'll go inside someday.
I'll cov'nant with my Father;
I'll promise to Obey.
(Children's Song book pg. 95)
as she took out her endowments.
We are so proud of her and excited that she is going to serve the people of Italy.
We are so proud of her and excited that she is going to serve the people of Italy.
It was such a great experience to be in the temple as a family, it has been a while. I feel so close to our Heavenly Father when I am in the temple. It is such a boost to my spirit.
(We missed you Kim and Glenn)
After her session, Cody had Mal convinced that she wasn't supposed to be wearing her leggings in the temple and that she would probably get stopped before we left and asked not to wear them again. Poor Mal, I think she will be glad to get away from the constant teasing of her big brother.
We are so proud of you and so very excited for this new adventure in your life!
Love; Coco, Aub and Mya
3 comments:
Aubry,
Thank you for the cute pictures. I can always count on you to remember your camara. You are a lifesaver.
Thanks! Debi
What a great evening. I'm excited for you too Mal. Charlie is already talking about Mal serving a mission. We couldn't be happier at our house.
Oh Aub, thanks so much for keeping your blog updated so often! You're always such a great picture taker and it was so fun to see pictures of Mal's big evening! So excited for her. I'm glad you're there to hug my little sis for me!
Post a Comment