Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Picture - 43

43 Weeks


Congratulations Miss Sadie, tooth number 2 finally broke through this week. Hopefully that means you will be feeling a little better. You are getting so much more talented at pulling up on things and then getting back down once you are up. Your favorite game is patty-cake and you light up when we start to singing it to you and clap along with us. You love to talk to daddy on the phone. When he calls and you hear his voice your eyes light up and you start telling him all about your day. Yelling, 'Ah dah!' and any other loud babbles you can come up with. I'm pretty sure he loves it.
And I'm sorry, but it looks like you have inherited the 'Smith' tongue from your mama. It is a sign of pure concentration.

1 comment:

kimmalee said...

That tongue is amazing. Tate had a tongue phase too. I think it's darling.
I wish I could give her a huge squeeze, and then play patty cake with her! Just beautiful.