Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Picture - 41

41 Weeks Old
This week brought a visit to Dr. Glade.
It was a quick visit with no shots so that was a happy thing. She is still on the lower end of height and weight but you would never know it by looking at her.
Weight : 15 lbs 12 oz (5%)
Length: 26 in (6%)
Head Circ: 18 in (90%)
Other Front Page News...


  • She now crawls up on her hands and knees. But after a little bit she gets frustrated because it's too slow and reverts to her speed army crawl.

  • Her first tooth is working it's way through. This has dampened her mood slightly but for the most part she sleeps more which is OK by mommy.



3 comments:

kimmalee said...

Good job little Sade-o! You're looking even cuter than I remember!

Mallory said...

Ookkaaayyyy...she is looking all kinds of cute! I haven't even been gone that long but holy crap she is so adorable. Wow. That's it! I'm coming home!

Cammi said...

Oh my heck her little army crawl is the cutest most hilarious thing ever! haha.. so glad you have that on camera!