Friday, February 18, 2011

Thursday Picture - 42

42 Weeks Old

Your first tooth is finally in but after that discomfort you picked up a yummy cold from somewhere that has you dripping, coughing and sneezing. And boy, when you sneeze there are some interesting results. Mom also wonders if you are getting the tooth next door, poor little lady no wonder you have been a bit cranky this week. Your one happy place seems to be the tubby. You love to be in the water and you love to splash! You are becoming quite skilled and can always manage to send one giant splash right onto mommy. You are also getting more brave this week; pulling up onto the couch or the chairs, anywhere you can to try and get to mommy or someone to hold you. However, since your coordination is not quite up to the level of your desire these adventures seem to always end in some sort of 'bonk' and tears.


3 comments:

kimmalee said...

What a cute little baby you have. I sure love those big blue eyes. You managed to catch a fantastic splashing picture! Tate was impressed!

Croslands said...

Sadie is getting so big.
I was playing catch up on your blog. How are you coping by yourself? I'm sure you girls miss Coco a bunch.

Mallory said...

What a pretty little lady she is! I can't believe she's getting so big. Crawling and all. She's beautiful Aub. It was so good to see you for a wee bit this weekend. Love you guys!