HaPpY VaLenTiNeS DaY!!
~Daddy
~Each Other
~ Grams and Grandpa and Nana and Papa
~All our Brothers and Sisters / Aunts and Uncles
~ Sweet Cousin Tate (The girls one and only)
~ Our amazing extended family (and for those of you who don't know, it's pretty extensive. We are so very blessed)
~ Dear Friends old and new
Near or Far, know that we love you and are so thankful for each of you!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Our Post-Nap Adventure
Our Post-Nap Adventure
I sent a bunch of pics to daddy and his reaction was "Cute, but it doesn't look like her. Curly is her." I understand, I kept having to look at her all night, she looked so different. The one thing that irritated her was that it kept touching her face, and that was really bugging her so we had to clip it back. It's thinner than you think it is when it's a mass of curls and it has a few natural layers in it that I didn't realize were there.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
When we arrived home from visiting all the fam we discovered a mound of Valentine delights on our front porch and Mya couldn't have been more ecstatic.
As soon as she opened the box and saw her surprise she shouted, "Mine jewel shoes! Hooray!"
A woman after my own heart.
Sadie and I also received some delightful Valentine treats from our secret admirer.
When we arrived home from visiting all the fam we discovered a mound of Valentine delights on our front porch and Mya couldn't have been more ecstatic.
Sadie and I also received some delightful Valentine treats from our secret admirer.
Happy Valentines One and All we love you !!
5 comments:
her hair straight is a trip! I actually think it's cute, but it does make her look totally different and I imagine it's a major process with how tight her little curls are!
OH MY GOSH!!! Her hair is sooo long..She looks adorable! Happy Valentines Day!!
it makes her look so grown up. her curls are definitely her. she is darling!
She looks so different with her hair like that! too Cute!
Wow, she does look different. Glad Valentine's was fantastic for you.
Post a Comment