Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hairy Man from the North

I went to pick Cody up from the airport and this is who I found. I almost didn't recognize the man with the red beard walking toward my car. I had to keep looking at him, it was a little odd to see him like that. It's the longest that he's ever had it the whole time I've know him.
It actually filled in pretty good after a month.
Mya and Sadie both just giggled at him.
When he asked Mya if he had scratchy or smooth face she laughed and said "Skwatchy, but uh I just want smooth."







After he shaved Mya looked at him and said, "Oh daddy, you all back."

3 comments:

kimmalee said...

Little Mya says the cutest things. I hope you had a great time with that hairy man while he was in town!

Michelle Burk said...

Wow. Cody looks like one of the brothers in "7 brides for 7 bothers."' Maybe he should keep the beard and consider acting. ; )

Anonymous said...

Ruggedly handsome is how I think the Thomas boys would refer to it. Glad he's home safe. ;)