Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

We spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family this year. We had a grand time with so much delicious food. My parents christened their newly finished basement. It was so nice to have a big room where we could all fit.

Miss Mya and Hadlee

Mya thinks Hadlee is the greatest!

Tyson, McKay and Berklee

Greta and Aunt Jolynne


We had so much good food! It's amazing how you take just a little taste of each dish but by the time you get done you're plate is overflowing with food. And of course you eat the entire plate and a piece of pie on top of that.



Brooke, Kurt and Grets

Cody, Me and Sadie

Cole and Heather


Oh, loving Brothers


Mya got to sit at the big kid table this year. She enjoyed dipping her baby corns in her jello, sounds delish doesn't it.


Sadie got in on the feast too. Grandpa snuck her some jello and she thought that was a delight. She knows who will give her the good stuff.


I feel so lucky to have my two sweet little girls. They are such a blessing in my life. My sister in law was talking with me the other night and she said she was trying to remember back to when it was just Cody and I but it was hard. I know exactly what she means. Cody and I made so many wonderful memories together when we were first married but now it feels like they have always been a part of us.


I can't resist this chubba-bubba face!
It's kinda how I felt after gorging myself at dinner.

Now, here's a sweet one so she doesn't totally hate me when she gets older.


Grets and Sadie having a little visit.



Sadie also had a grand time playing with uncle K.

We played our traditional BINGO and all too soon the night was over. A little sooner than I would have liked it to since I had to be to work at 6 but a fantastic day none the less.

2 comments:

kimmalee said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. The basement looks amazing. I love the picture of Tyson and Mckay. You have such fun brothers. You guys look darling in your matching shirts. I miss you guys!

Katie said...

Haha, Sadie's face is hilarious in that picture! Looks like a really fun Thanksgiving!