And I am so proud of her, she ran her first 1/2 marathon today. She has been working so hard and has been absolutely dedicated to her goal. I am amazed by her, I really can't even begin to think about running that far / long. It kinda makes me cringe. It does however inspire me to make myself better, which is the first step.
Aunt Kimmy we love you!! We are so proud of you and wish we could have been there in the warm Texas sun to cheer you on!
2 comments:
That's my sister!! And...she's a-maz-ing! Well done Kim. You are my hero. I love you and am so so proud of you! I say we run one in February and/or Spring Break. Thoughts?
Aub, thank you my dear. I missed you guys so much today. Thanks for the sweet blog note. You are so good to me and such a great sister. I love you and your fam so much. Seriously, you don't know how much your texts and call and all your support meant today. I love you babe. And now I'm going to ice my knees...
Post a Comment