Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rice Cereal Delights

We've been giving Sadie rice cereal in her bottle for a little while now and I finally decided it was time to start practicing with a spoon. I figured that rice would be a lot less messy than sweet potatoes. As I suspected it was a fantastic mess, but a good time watching her try to eat like a big girl. She was so excited for each bite she would flail her arms out and they would just quiver as she looked at us with this excited baby bird face.
I bet she only managed to swallow 50% of what we started with, most of it got squished back out by her little tongue trying to figure out what needed to happen. The sounds was producing were a riot! Cody and I had a very enjoyable time with her first feeding.



1 comment:

Nancy said...

That was adorable! Thank you for sharing real life.