Monday, November 22, 2010

Grateful for Brothers - 11/22

I gave a shout out to my amazing sisters but then I got thinking that my brothers, who are just as fantastic, needed a little love too.



  • Tyson ~ I'm thankful that he's home! I am thankful that he was willing to sacrifice two years of his life to go to Brazil and bring the gospel to those who were looking for the truth. I'm thankful for the blessings that it brought to our family but now I'm thankful that he's back home. I'm thankful for all the nights we spent talking growing up, memories I will cherish. He was my sounding board and confidant so often and I am so thankful for the friendship that we have. I'm thankful that he's a righteous priesthood holder. I'm thankful for his humor, that is sometimes subtle but is oh so delightful. I am thankful for all the inside jokes that he and I and McKay share.

  • McKay ~ I'm thankful for our friendship that has grown as we have grown. He and I butted heads sometimes when we were younger but that is far from the truth now. I don't know what I would do without him. I'm thankful for the times we are lucky enough to have him stay with us. I'm thankful for his sense of humor, he is seriously hilarious and always seems to come up with the most timely and quick witted comments out of the blue! I'm thankful that he is worthy of his priesthood and is actively preparing for a mission. I'm thankful for his artistic talents and the way he expresses himself.

  • Adam ~ I'm thankful for his kindness. In the beginning of Cody and my relationship he was so friendly and made me feel so comfortable. I appreciated that so much. I am thankful for his sense of humor. I'm thankful for his talents and that he shares them with others. He has a wonderful voice, plays the guitar, runs triathlons. He is a man with many hats and he wears them all well. He is a hard worker and provides for his family. I'm thankful again that he is a worthy priesthood holder and an example of devotion to the gospel.

  • Glenn ~ I am thankful for his excitement. When Glenn loves something you know it. He will tell you about it and he will go all in whatever it is; lacrosse, geology, his wife, sports, you name it. I'm thankful for how wonderful he is to Kimmy and Tate. He is an amazing husband and father. I'm thankful that he is a worthy priesthood holder. I'm thankful that he is a survivor. I'm thankful that he is always gun-ho to try new things, whatever it is. I'm thankful that he has worked so hard to get where he wants to be in his schooling and career.

  • I'm thankful for how much each of these men love my little girls. Mya and Sadie know each one of them and LOVE when they get to see them. I am thankful for the time that they sacrifice to play with and help with these two crazy ladies. I am thankful that they are going to be surrounded by examples of the type of men I would hope they would date and someday marry. We love you guys so much and are so very thankful for you!

No comments: