
Thursday before Halloween I got together with my awesome girlfriends from forever and ever and had a play day/Halloween bash. We had lunch, made paper plate ghosts (which Mya is showing off in one of the later pictures), Aubrey read some cute Halloween books and just chatted and let the kids play.

Mya was a little overwhelmed with all the kids and the noise I think. She would do OK and play for a little while and then realize I was out of sight and she'd get a little nervous and have to come find me. By the time we tried to have a picture she was feeling a bit grumpy and refused to sit on the couch. Oh, well here are my friends' super cute kiddo's: Andee the bumblebee, Carson as Mr. Potato Head, Katie as a beautiful Snow White, Callie as Dora and Curran the Lion.

Sadie really wanted to be friends but Curran wanted nothing to do with her, he kept arching away and crying. It was hilarious. Already tormenting the boys.

Andee and Sadie

I found this little witch hat that looked so tiny at the store but when I put it on Sadie it went down to her chin. But, we made it work.

Later that night we loaded up our little witch and ladybug and wet to my parent's house for our traditional night of soup and pumpkin carving.

We had a Disney-ish theme going on this year since we just got back from our vacation. Cody and I did Mickey and Minnie, Dad carved Jack Skellington and mom copied some of the faces from pumpkins we had seen on Disney's main street.

You have to look very close but you may notice my Dad's thumb holding the pumpkin is rather large and red. He had a little run in with the butcher knife while we were prepping the pumpkins for carving and had to make a quick trip to the Insta-care. Bummer deal Gramps, way to sacrifice your body.

Mya was very proud of 'her' Mickey Mouse pumpkin

Oh, 'K' how your little niece adores you!

Our finished spooks.
1 comment:
I love the pumpkins what a cute idea!
Post a Comment