Saturday, November 13, 2010

Grateful for Sisters - 11/12

Today I'm thankful for my sisters, they are pretty phenomenal if you ask me.



  • Kim ~ I am thankful for her laughter, and the times we sit and talk about everything and nothing. I am thankful for her creativity and that my little girls benefit from her sewing experiments. I am thankful for her example; moving across the country and having to expand her comfort zone, find herself and create a home in each new place. I'm thankful for her example as a mother; patient, loving, and kind. I'm thankful for her talents; if you ever have a chance to hear her sing, play the piano or perform on stage, I suggest you take full advantage it.

  • Mallory ~ I am thankful for her sense of humor; for her laughter, made up words, hand gestures, all of it! I'm thankful that she gave of her time and many talents to serve a mission and that she shared her testimony with me and by doing so strengthened mine. I'm thankful for her passion for all things European. I'm thankful that she speaks 3 languages, and she speaks them well despite what she might tell you. I'm thankful for her determination to do something that was hard (1/2 marathon people!) I'm thankful for the chats we've shared and that we've grown close enough to share with each other.

  • Camarie ~ I am thankful for her faith. She is such an example of devotion to the gospel. She makes time for her daily devotions and that is such a great example to me. I'm thankful for her smile. It is beautiful and absolutely genuine. I'm thankful for how much she loves Adam. I'm thankful for her patience and endurance. She and Adam have weathered a few storms their first year of marriage but have come out stronger on the other side. I'm thankful for her willingness to give of her time to help, support or just love any of us that need it.

  • McKenzie ~ I am thankful for McKenzie's talents and that I get to share in them. I'm thankful for the times I get to listen to her play the piano. She is simply amazing and although she doesn't love the time she has to put in practicing I truly enjoy listening to her play. I am thankful that she invites me to her soccer games, recitals, school performances and other activities so that I can support her. I'm thankful that she is always so excited to have the family together. I'm thankful for her excitement for life. I'm thankful that she plays with Mya when we come over, Miss Mya loves her aunt Kenzie.

  • I'm thankful for how much each of them love my girls. They truly are the most adoring aunts any little girl could ask for. I am thankful that Mya and Sadie will have these amazing women to look to and follow as examples of how to grow and become women of faith.

5 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

That was beautiful Aubry. We are all thankful for you too. I love you.

Mallory said...

Oh my dear. Aubry, that was so sweet. You are so wonderful. Cody scored himself a darling wife and...I got an amazing big sister. And he chose well. Very well. :) Love you miss!

kimmalee said...

Aubs that was so so sweet. I miss you babe! I hope you know how much we love you and are glad/grateful/pleasantly surprised that Cody was somehow able to snag you for his wife! Thanks for being someone I can always talk to and for giving me two such darling nieces to adore. I love you Aub.

Amberly said...

what fun and amazing sisters you have! I agree with everything... you all are part of a fantastic family!

AdCam said...

Darn you Aubs... There you go making me all mushy. I didn't know that you thought that of me and am so grateful for the compliment. I am so blessed to have married into this family and find comfort in the example you are to all of us. You truly are a hidden strength to those you stand by. I Sure do love you!