13 Weeks Old
My little man, Mommy is not ready for this day. Tonight I have to kiss your sweet cheeks and leave you and go to work. I know it has to happen and I'm so thankful that I've been so spoiled to be able to stay at home for this long and love you and just be a mommy to you and your sweet sisters. Its hard because we are just figuring out our routine and now we will have to be patient with each other as we figure out our new routine.
This week you got to spend a few days with Nana and Papa while mommy and daddy went to St. George for their anniversary. Mommy was hopeful that you would be sweet and sleep through the night for them but you decided you needed more time with them and woke them up to hang out. I'm pretty sure you grew during those few days we were gone, I'm not sure if I appreciated that.

2 comments:
He is changing so much. Adorable!
YEA, I love new pictures of little Hayze. His smile is so sweet and I'm so glad he's making it through the night more. That is such a blessing.
Post a Comment