14 Weeks Old
Sweet Mister Man charmed me even further this week when he let out the most darling giggles. I was chatting with him, I started to tickle his tummy and he let go with a string of giggles. As with everything he has been keeping them to himself since then, he isn't a performer, but occasionally I can find the right spot that gets him. He's eating a little more and spitting up a little less so I feel like this is a recipe for a little more chunk. We will see, it's helped with the sleep situation. This week he has seemed much more entertained by the toys on his bouncer. They've been there for a little while and he's tried to swat them a few times. Now they have started to elicit big grins and he's a little more coordinated in his movements. It's darling to listen to him coo and stare up at them.

No comments:
Post a Comment