Took my little ladies in to visit the pediatricians this month. Mya had her official kindergarten check up. She was beyond excited and chatted up everyone involved. Bless her little heart we spent a large amount of time trying to get her to not wiggle her arm so that the blood pressure cuff would read. I think they had to try 5 or 6 times before we had success. Checked out her eyes, 20/30 in both eyes. I was a little worried considering how bad her daddy's eyes were when he was little. I had warned her she was going to have to have some shots and they might hurt. We made a plan... I would hold her hands and we would sing a song. At first she decided on 'Give said the Little Stream' but when it came down to it she ended up wanting 'Zip-a-Dee-Do-Da'. She had a moment of panic when she saw the first needle but then it was all over and she was ok.
36 pounds
42 inches
28 pounds
37 inches
Sadie went for her visit a week later. For some unknown reason she got to sport this sassy gown. She asked me... 'Why I haffa wear dis dwess? It's swatchy!' The annoying dress was forgotten when they assistance came in and then shy Sadie took over. When they checked her eyes puppy Sadie came out. The gal showed her a picture of a house and asked her what it was...a whispered 'woof' was all she got as a response. We had a quick talk about how we needed her to use a people voice not a puppy voice.


1 comment:
Kind of sweet to know the puppy is still there. I miss him a little bit.
Post a Comment