9 Years - 3 Kids - 2 College Degrees - 5 Jobs -3 Houses - 14 Vehicles - 4 Cats - 3 Dogs - 3 Countries Traveled - 1 Trucking Company - Innumerable Hunts - 6 Disney Trips
And what a great ride it's been. This guy reads me like a book which I love and hate at the same time. He is an amazing husband and the sweetest daddy. He loves us all unconditionally. I love his vision and his courage. I'm so proud of the company he has worked so hard to nurture and build over the last 2 1/2 years. We laugh together, carry on long conversations but are content to be in silence. I sweeten him up a little bit and he makes me a little sassy. I love this man more and more every day and I'm so thankful for him!
Our anniversary happen to fall on the last week of my leave from work. We took advantage of having the time off and spent 3 days in St. George. The kiddies stayed with Nana and Papa so I savored every second of being able to sleep all night long and Cody lovingly let me sleep in as long as I wanted in the morning. We spent a day swimming and wave running on Sand Hollow. Neither of us had been there and we would definitely go back. Someday if I learn to dive we will have to go, because there is an airplane and VW Bus submerged there.
Love this guy! And he loves me, I can tell because he takes all the silly pictures I ask.
That night we found ourselves at Outback where we enjoyed a delicious dinner. Our appetizer was mouthwatering! Fresh crab meat over avocado with a wasabi sauce. I might be salivating right now thinking about it.
Cody had found a hike to a waterfall in the Red Rock state park, but just our luck that half of the park was closed for geological testing the exact days we were there. We decided that since we were already out and about we might as well work off the Bear Paw breakfast we had.
We hiked to a historic pioneer home. I love old stuff like this. Standing next to it in the blazing early afternoon sun I realized that I would not have been a very good pioneer wife. There was also the remnants of a movie set from the '60s out there.
We hiked to an abandoned silver mine, more cool old stuff.
We hiked along for a while more, looking for the loop that the map had shown. Never found it. I'm pretty sure we were following a game trail and finally had to bail off down a side hill following my goat husbands trail. Fun to explore a new area after traveling down there so many times, but after hiking in the middle of the day I was happy to plop myself in a nice cool pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment