This pretty little miss had a birthday. She was thrilled to have her special day finally arrive. Day to day I don't feel like that much time has passed but when pause I am blown away that my baby is 5 years old. She is such a joy to have in our family! She is such a sweet little soul with a tender heart. She loves her siblings and is quick to defend them or share tears of sympathy if needed. She is the biggest helper to me now that our little brother has arrived. She loves to snuggle, but her snuggles only last a minute or so because pretty soon her little body just can't keep still any longer. I love you my darling girl, more than you will ever know...I love you one hundred and fifty ninety.
An interview with Miss Mya...
Who is your favorite person in the whole world? Daddy
What is your favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite TV show? Octonauts, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
What is your favorite outfit? Strawberry shirt
Where do you wish we could go on vacation? Disneyland and a beach.
What would you buy if you had $1000? A humongous stroller and some cars.
What is your favorite vegetable? Mushrooms
What sport do you like best? Archery and Soccer
What songs do you love? I love to see the Temple, Mary Poppins
What's your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
Who is your best friend? Hadlee and Bo
What do you want to be when you grow up? An Artist
What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy
What are your favorite movies? Cars, Cars 2, Incredibles, Swan Princess
Who is your hero? Daddy
She was beside herself with excitement that evening as she waited for everyone to arrive. She asked me if she could choose to open her presents first. I told her that would be absolutely acceptable.
No celebration for this girl would be complete with out an addition to her Car collection. Nana made sure that she was taken care of and Daddy and I got her an illustrated encyclopedia with all the cars in the movies. It has provided some great reading.
My little Pony is a new found love.
This grown up girl has to have a grown up bike.
Little Miss sometimes has a hard time making up her mind. I wonder who she gets that from...
She wanted a cars cake, then maybe Brave or Olivia, then back to cars. We finally settled on cupcakes with My Little Ponies on top.
Sadie couldn't decide which flavor she wanted so why not have two.
We are pretty lucky to have such supportive and loving family that came to celebrate with as. She also received many phone calls from her Aunts and Uncles across the country.
Uncle Tyson and Aunt Hallah
We were lucky that Aunt Cami and cousin Abigail were here visiting and got to celebrate with us.
Miss Mya, you know you are loved when your guests break out your new lady bug game and play with you despite it being a lengthy endeavor.
No comments:
Post a Comment