23 Weeks Old!Boy do we love this happy little girl! I came in from work this morning (6 am ~ish) and she was just laying in her bed coo-ing and aahh-ing to herself in her sweet little voice. I am a lucky mamma!

This week we added some rice cereal to the menu. Since Sadie still thrusts her tongue like crazy when we try to put anything in her mouth, I decided she wasn't quite ready to attempt he spoon, and yes I was avoiding the mess. So we got a big bottle and slit open the top and boy did our little miss enjoy her rice cereal smoothie.

She still loves her little pigs! I kept trying to get a shot of her with them in her mouth, sucking on her big toe but she was feeling a little camera shy with that pose.
4 comments:
She is beautiful Aubry. She looks a lot like her dad, only cuter. =)
you need to get one of those bottles i was telling you about! it pushed the cereal up, but i still cut the nipple to make the hole bigger... i got mine at babyearth.com but they might have them at babies r us?? she is so cute, i love her chubby cheeks!
She is such a Doll Aub...I just love her
Sadie's smiles just melt me! The minute you talk to her, there they are!
Post a Comment