Mya was a little shy but loved it. We met her after lunch and then walked all around the park and right before we left we decided to go back and ride the Haunted Mansion. As we were walking by where we had met Tiana earlier that day Mya pointed right to that spot and asked where Tiana was. Smarty pants!
He even got a kiss on the nose.
We were waiting in line at Minnie's house and Mya kept running her hands up and down the fence saying to herself, 'I touch a Minnie's fence.' and then she turned and asked 'Take a picture a Minnie's house?' So that's what we did.
Discovering Minnie's House

She was so excited to meet Minnie, she couldn't wait. As soon as it was her turn she ran right in the door and right up to Minnie and introduced herself; 'I uh Mya' and gave Minnie a big hug.

We then headed next door to visit Mickey's house. There were so many fantastic things to climb on and to see.
Looks like Mickey needs his hardwood floor refinished.
She was just as delighted to meet the Big Mouse himself. It was so magical to watch her take everything in and to be so willing to interact with all the different characters. She is often shy and clingy when new things come into her life but she was so adorable and not scared at all. A little wary maybe, but not scared. I loved every minute!
Discovering Minnie's House
Looks like Mickey needs his hardwood floor refinished.

5 comments:
way cute! I have a friend who worked at Disney World and she was Belle! I think it would be fun to be Minnie!
It is so cute that Mya loved all the characters and toon town. That Disney channel sure can sell it. She looks so cute. Loved the beach too.
Just precious. I can't believe she was so brave with all the big characters. I would have expected her to be much more timid. I'm so glad she had so much fun meeting them. I had to zoom in on her face in the picture where princess Tiana has her hand on Mya's cheek. She's just blissfully excited. Oh what a doll. I can relate to wanting to be a disney princess. Those dresses are amazing. Mya's little skirt turned out so cute too. I love it!
Ok miss so we are going next Wednesday! Your pics have me all sorts of excited. You should email me ashleyshillig@hotmail.com and tell me how the weather was and if you have any good tips for toddlers. I have no idea what to wear. Not so excited about that!
Oh, I love Disneyland. So magical, and even more so through a moms eyes.
Post a Comment