Monday, October 25, 2010

Thursday Pictures - 24 & 25

24 Weeks


Sweet little girl you were an absolute gem on our trip to Disneyland. You were content to chill in your stroller and nap in our arms. The 3-D shows, Tiki Room and Small world were absolutely facinating to you but you detested the Nemo submarine ride and you weren't shy about letting us know.


25 Weeks
Oh, my little rolly polly!
You have started to try to talk to us, you move your little mouth like you should be saying 'ya,ya,ya' but you don't make any noise. Occasionally you can manage to make some clicking noises with your tongue and you think your big sister is really funny, everything she does just seems hilarious to you. I love that you are friends already.

2 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

Aubry, that last picture is so great! There is hardly any room left on her face when those cheeks are smiling. So cute!

kimmalee said...

Oh my little Sadie I miss your darling squishy face. I love your argyle dress. you look just beautiful in it.