Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Home

Just got back from a week here...


Had a fantastic time with family and loved watching my little girl soak up the magic.

As usual I took an obscene number of pictures but they will have to wait until I finish the class I have to take at work for the next 2 days. Good times and photos galore to come soon.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Can't wait to see the pics!! Good luck with ACLS :)

kimmalee said...

YEA! I can't wait to see all the pictures! I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip. Good luck with your class.

Erin Evelyn said...

oh what wonderful memories i have of our families traveling to the happiest place on earth together! i am excited to see the pictures!

Ashley said...

we're going in 2 weeks! let me know if you have good tips for toddlers there!

Croslands said...

hip hip hooray! i am looking forward to these next few posts. did you wait in line for the princesses?