22 Weeks Old!Look at her round belly hangin' over her pants...little baby muffin top.


Little Sadie is 5 months old! I can't believe that it has been that long, my baby is almost half a year old and it just seems like yesterday she joined our little family. I love being a participant in as well as a spectator of my little girls lives. Watching each of them as they grow and progress, getting excited about their milestones and discoveries, being frustrated with their mood swings and tantrums but loving every minute of their little lives. I have been so blessed by them both and I tell you what, there is nothing sweeter than a giant gummy grin or a hug with an 'I ya you mommy!'
4 comments:
What can I say? Adorable! My grand daughters are just adorable. You are a sweet momma Aubry.
Such cute girls. It's amazing how fast kids grow!
Way too cute!! I can not believe how big your girls are getting! It is so crazy to me because i remember when sami & makay were this size. Time sure does fly by! Hope all is well! Love you aubs!
who doesn't love a muffin top? so long as it's blueberry or on a less than 5 year old!
Post a Comment