We've had kind of a grumpy week this week. I guess I say that because she is so happy usually that when she's just a little off it feels really wierd. I'm blaming the shots, those will make anyone feel a little blue. Despite the few grumpy episodes she still manages to melt my heart with smiles and she started rubbing her eyes more when she's tired and for some reason I absolutely adore that little action. I think it's pretty sweet.

2 comments:
Agreed. Amelia is pretty happy too, but when she had her 4 month shots AND when she was teething, I felt like a new mom and totally at a loss for what to do with her! It wasn't like her at all. I love all her cute outfits/bows and flowers! Cute girl!
I love the eye rubbing too. Something about those chubby little hands rubbing their eyes totally involuntarily just melts my heart. Such a cute little babe.
Post a Comment