This week Mya and I went with my dear friends Aubrey and Ashley, to Thanksgiving Point to visit the Dinosaur Museum. I wasn't so sure if Mya would enjoy it since she seems to be a little Scaredy Cat, but I was wrong. She was a little timid about a few things, she didn't want to get too close to some of the big dino bones and was terrified of the giant shark head (but I'll be honest we were a little creeped out by that thing too). But for the most part she was quite adventurous and followed Ashley's little girl Katie around checking out all the fun hands on stuff.You turned the wheel and the colors would change.
I hadn't been to the museum for years, I was really impressed with how much there was to do for all ages. Mya and the little ones were entertained with the hands on things and the big dinos but there was also so much that you could teach older kids.
She wasn't sure she wanted to be this close to the 'long neck'
Aubrey and her adorable little Andee.
My cute little girls
Notice that Sadie had pants in the previous picture and has no pants in this one. The little trickster managed to have a blowout that missed her onesie but shot down the leg of her jeans. Quite an amazing feat, but I appreciate her sparing the onesie so she had something to wear.



4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! So nice to have a place to take the kiddos that is semi-contained so you can have a continuous adult conversation as well as a good time for the kiddos! Mya looks like she definitely warmed up to it. And those pictures of little Sadie are so so cute. She gets prettier every week.
I am so sad I missed out...I cannot wait until we can get together next time. I am really glad you guys had an amazing time though
hey you little cowgirl! that's right I saw you on that horse. Your girls are getting big and oh so adorable. Well, they have always been adorable:)
Those pictures are so cute. Those are some stinkin' cute babies all you girls have.
Post a Comment