This week you discovered the little girl in the mirror above your swing. You think she is quite funny, she is always making you smile and coo. It is quite adorable to watch as you try to talk to that little mirror girl. You are still sleeping for 6 hours at night, mommy is greedy and wants just one or two more but is very thankful for these hours. Mommy has to go back to work in a few days and will miss you and Mya so much. She will probably cry when she has to go but daddy will take good care of you. Boy do you love your daddy! You smile so big when he comes home, two little daddy's girls. He's pretty lucky.
3 comments:
Oh you and your cute little cheeks! I can't wait to kiss them sweet Sadie. I'm glad you are so happy and making friends!
Her looks are changing so much...She is so stinkin cute
What a beautiful girl! I love her outfit! 6 hours will be 8 in no time and then 8 will be 11 (if she's anything like Mia.) Good luck to ya! :)
Post a Comment