Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thursday Pictures - Week 11

11 Weeks Old

Oh, my little blue eyed baby girl! Another week of life has flown by and I still can't believe how fast it seems to go. Smiles are everywhere and I can't believe how happy they make me, I just love to see my little girls happy. Sadie has started to coo a lot at us this week and if I'm not mistaken last night she thought about a giggle, one short little 'ha'. She is sleeping from about 10pm until at least 7am, oh my it is so wonderful!

6 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

Sadie is a sweet one and her smiles are galishus!

Katie said...

What a cutie! yay for sleeping through the night! Makes you feel like a whole new woman, doesn't it?

lramey said...

ah- hello mini mya!

The Stanley's said...

She looks so much like Mya when she smiles!

The Postings of Pence said...

cute! cute! cute!

Trish Griffee said...

Isn't it the best when those babies start sleeping? She's adorable.